Saturday 28 December 2013

The Marriage Merger (Marriage to a Billionaire, #4)The Marriage Merger by Jennifer Probst
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Me on the news i got this book
 photo omggif_zps53d27f2e.gif

I recently noticed that i didn't wrote a review for this book and i am deeply sorry i complete forgot about it, and i decided to re read it again. And i have to admit i liked it more than the first time.

I loved Julietta and Sawyer story. I love nothing more than a strong heroine who gives back as good as she gets. And Sawyer it's so edible, tormented and fucked up but that just made me love him more.

I truly enjoyed this book and i am looking forward to read more books from this author!!!

If you enjoy reading a book with a bit of kink, a strong heroine and a edible hero a bit fucked by his past this is the book for you.

Recommend it read.

Courtesy to Gallery, Threshold, Pocket Books via NetGalley

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment