Saturday 4 January 2014

Ruined (Ethan Frost, #1)Ruined by Tracy Wolff
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 Stars

This is my first book by this author and i was looking forward to it but unfortunately i struggled a bit with it. The pace of the book was quite slow and dragged around more than it shouldn't but more than anything else i struggled to connect with Chloe. She actually did my absolutely head in with her over thinking and all the silly little things she did during the book.

But instead i loved Ethan. He is sexy, sweet, dominating, but in the nice way and the most important protective towards Chloe. Even if didn't agree all the time with the way he did some things, i could past them and understand it most of the time. If you read the book you will understand what i am talking about it.

I have to say that i did not see the end coming and i can't wait to read the second book of this series. I am not a big fan of cliffhangers endings in a book and this one let me with a big one. Really looking forward to the next book in this series.

ARC courtesy to Random House Publishing Group - Loveswept via NetGalley.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment