Monday 15 April 2013

Own the Wind by Kristen Ashley





Own The Wind is the first book from Kristen Ashley latest series The Chaos and a carry on from the Dream Man Series as Kristen Ashley said she couldn't say good bye to them yet and she had to find a way to still have them around.

Own The Wind is as well the first book published by Kristen Ashley thru a publish company. I have to admit when she announced that she signed with GCP i had my doubts, i thought they will change her style and that her stories they won't be the same and i was deadly wrong, Kristen Ashley rocked as usual and like 99% of the time she never disappoint me with her stories.

I adored and loved this book, no author writes a better biker book like she does and i did try others but they never compared with her. I think i should say no author compares with KA in my opinion, as she is definitely my fave.
Own The Wind is the story of "Shy" Cage Parker and "Tabby" Tabitha Allen , Tack's daughter which we meet for the first time in Motorcycle Man.

Cage is the typical KA alpha male, hot, the bad boy biker, good locking and a hot temper who sometimes runs his mouth and does stupid things with out thinking.

Tabby is a stunning beautiful, smart with lots of sassiness who is been thru lots of things, got hurt many times and in special by Cage when he runs his mouth away but knows to give it back as good as any biker babe even if she is still very young.

When they finally come together, they relationship it's a strong one, yes they fight cuz Cage likes to throw his weight around and tries to protect her and Tabby cuz she is Tabby and likes to give it back as good as she gets it. The loves scenes are so Fucking Hot and enuff said bout it, they just typical Kristen Ashley and every1 who read her books before they will know wot that means.

Cage can be an ass but he can also be so sweet.

"I have never, not once, not in my life, made love to
any woman.Not once.Not until what i just did with
you."


"I had you up against the headboard, baby, but that
was not fucking and it came natural. It's what we
we have. i didn't know that's what I'd get but I'm
pleased as fuck you gave it to me. That alone
answers your why when it comes to the us part.
As for why it’s you, I don’t know, I don’t care.
It just is. It could be ’cause you’re gorgeous.
It could be ’cause you’re funny. It could be
cause I like the way you handled Pete when he lost
his daughter. It could be ’cause you and me got
Chaos in common, it’s us, it’s in our blood and this
was meant to be. It could be ’cause I like the way
you are with your family. It could be ’cause you get
off on bein’ on the back of my bike almost as much as
I get off straddling it. I figure it’s all that and
more. I am not gonna analyze it. I’m gonna feel it
cause I like it and that’s all there is to it.”


This is my version of  Cage.





And his hot bike





And this is sweet sexy Tabby





As usual Ka let's me speechless as it happens with every single of her book and with no many words to describe them.

If you haven't read this book you have to get to it like ASAP. You won't be disappointed.
 
A massive thank you to Hachette Book Group, GRAND CENTRAL PUBLISHING and Net Galley for providing me with a copy of this book in exchange for a honest review. It was a pleasure.


No comments:

Post a Comment