Monday 2 December 2013

Mine (Real, #2)Mine by Katy Evans
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 Annoying heroine Stars

I find it really hard to rate this book as my feelings are the same as the first book. Don't get me wrong i absolutely love this series and Remy but Brooke really fucks up everything, big time. I really, but really hate her. She does not have no consideration and trust towards Remy most of the time and make everything about her. She really spoils this series. Well for me any way.

While i was reading this book she remember me so much of Anastasia Steel but much more annoying. I never thought i will be able to find another heroine as her but i was wrong.

As i love Remy i am looking forward to the next book in the series. I hope his point of view will just make me love him even more.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment