Sunday 12 January 2014

After the Storm (KGI, #8)After the Storm by Maya Banks
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.5 Stars Rounded to 4

It's no secret that i am big fan of Maya Banks and in special this series but this book was a bit off for me. It didn't had that spark that other books from the KGI series had. I wasn't impatiently waiting for Van story but even if it pains me to say it I was disappointed.

First of all i have to say that the book seem to be rushed at some points and others dragged around. I hate nothing more than that to happen. And another thing i hate in a book is to wait over 200 pages for a kiss. Nothing more annoying.

A second point is that i am used to the "heat" MB delivers and this one didn't had that either.

And a third point is the way she made her heroes be such bad asses but again this one didn't had none of that either.

Don't get me wrong over all this was a good read but not as good as others. I gave it 1 extra star for Rusty and Sean. I can't wait to read their book. I have highly expectation for it. And a bit extra was for the catching up with the rest of gang.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment